7.09.2007
This list of 50 random questions is pilfered.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At home, getting ready for work.

2. Who are you in love with?
Joe and Olivia.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, not recently… hopefully not ever.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes: my New Balance water bottle, some post-it notes, and a picture frame.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Joe and I went to the Burlington mall a couple of weeks ago to buy a new mattress.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I drove literally out of town today, to come to work. Before that, it was our weekend down the Cape in June.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No. It’s not possible with a one year old.

10. Are you hot?
Hell yeah.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.

12. What are you wearing right now?
A short-sleeve polka-dot blouse. Cropped dress pants. Cute sandals.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car wash, baby.

14. Last food that you ate?
Blueberries.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
At work, with a looming sense of dread. Much better this week.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Why, yes. I placed an order with oldnavy.com just yesterday.

17. When is the last time you ran?
Probably 18 months ago, at the gym. At the peak of my working outness, I would try to throw in little jags of running into my treadmill routine.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Sox game… they lost in extra innings.

19. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs.

20. Your dream vacation?
Roadtrip… cars, trains, foreign countries, busy time and relaxing time.

21. Last person's house you were in?
My parents’ when I went to pick up Olivia on Thursday.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I sprained my wrist when I was a kid, riding one-handed down a hill. As an adult, I injured my heel playing tennis. That was probably worse because it was more debilitating. I missed a couple days of work and crawled around my house before I went to the doctor.

23. Have you been in love?
Yes.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss Amanda… it was so great to see her last week and I hate that she lives so far away.

25. Last play you saw?
Good question… I haven’t seen a play in years. The last proper play I went to was in like 1998.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My joie de vivre. I mean, boobs?

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Go home, chillax. It’s Monday.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I think my friend Amy from St. Louis.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Maybe Montreal this fall.

30. Ever go to camp?
Not summer camp, no. But we called our cottage “camp” and so, by my definition, yes.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes. Even in junior/senior year of high school when I stopped putting effort into anything but my electives.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Are my children going to ack rite?

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Yeah… I got a reminder card from my GYN. I also have a dentist appt sometime this summer. I could probably use a physical, but I was all doctored out for a while there.

35. Where is your best friend?
At work, I assume.

36. How is your best friend?
She’s awesome.

37. Do you have a tan?
Not much of one… whatever color I did have is fading fast.

38. What are you listening to right now?
Office noises… papers rustling, myself typing, file drawer closing, phone dialing, neighbor talking to herself.

39. Do you collect anything?
I have a half-ass collection of matchbooks, which I keep in a little box in the kitchen. A lot of places don’t have matchbooks anymore.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Everyone… it’s the human condition.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I ran a red light in Waltham a couple years ago. I got a ticket and paid it bitterly.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Sure, fool.

43. What does your last text message say?
“Does Olivia have Make Way for Ducklings?”

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Definitely.

45. Last time you took a shower?
5:30 this morning.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Nope, we did it over the weekend.

47. What is your heritage?
Italian, French, English and Polish.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Yup.

49. Are you rich?
Rich and creamy.

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping like a log.


3 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

What do you mean you're not wearing socks?

Blogger Effie said...

How did I not know you were Polish!? Were you hiding behind your very Italian name because you were ashamed? We should go out for kielbasa and pierogies sometime to celebrate our 25% polish heritage.

Blogger Melissa said...

Ja, Effie! And we can get drunk on giant steins of Zywiec and dance polkas with men in lederhosen and go around forcibly toasting strangers: "NAZDROWIA!"

Ha! I seem to think Poland is Germany. Whatever.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer