10.06.2005
Dirtying up his soul
All the Way Mae: I got dragged to see Bob Saget last weekend. Bob Saget. Man.
Me: Bob Saget?? Who made you go to that?
Mae: I went with Steph, Jen, and Heather. It was Jen's idea. He's raunchy! He had this whole bit about fucking Kimmy Gibbler.
Me: Hahahaha. He's the anti-Danny Tanner.
Mae: He is completely against Danny Tanner. In fact, he sings a song called "Why Danny Tanner is gay." It was pretty funny and they had to put a disclaimer on his performance saying it contained adult material. He said the F word like 454646 times. I loved it.
Me: I've heard that about him, that he resents being pigeonholed as family-friendly. But nobody made you go straight from Full House to America's Funniest Home Videos, BOB.
Mae: Exactly!
Me: Imagine if, after Full House, instead of doing America's Funniest Home Videos he went out and did a bunch of skanky Cinemax movies.
Mae: That would be awesome.
Me: I think I’d have to have the box set.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer