1.28.2006
Four of stuff
Four jobs I’ve had:
Church rectory receptionist
Walgreens cashier
Writing consultant
Marketing manager

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Back to the Future
Goodfellas
Napoleon Dynamite
Steel Magnolias

Four places I have lived:
North Reading, MA
Durham, NH
London, England
Brooklyn, NY

Four television shows I love to watch:
The Sopranos
24
How I Met Your Mother
The Apprentice

Four places I have been on vacation:
Canary Islands
Italy
Spain
Aruba

Four of my favorite dishes:
Lasagna
Filet mignon and red-skinned mashed potatoes
Chicken piccata
Turkey club with fries

Four websites I visit daily:
Long Story Short
The Cupcake Tent
Sundry Mourning
Comcast email

Four songs I love:
Sweet Child O Mine by Guns 'n' Roses
Black by Pearl Jam
Don't Look Back by Boston
Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac


1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Yeah, I agree, I'm totally set with reading that you were a church rectory receptionist. Hot as that sounds and all. You understand.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer