1.05.2006
You suck, Dallas rules
This is my 100th post. Yay and stuff!

Last night I found out there are a lot of people who really hate Rachael Ray. Joe and I were watching 30 Minute Meals and Joe said, "She has her engagement ring on and she didn't in the last one. I thought she took it off because she was cooking, but maybe she just got married this year." Why he was giving it more than a nanosecond's thought I don't know, but it was probably because her hair color and style change in every episode. Having nothing better to do, I went online and looked her up, and sure enough, her wedding was in September 2005. Good observation, Joseph.

However, Google turned up five Rachael Ray Sucks pages to every one neutral or pro-Rachael page. Um, who really cares to form a caustic opinion about a Food Network chef? I mean, I enjoy watching Good Eats more than Semi-Homemade Cooking, but I'm not going to start a Sandra Lee is a Raging Alcoholic blog.

Oh yeah, I also came across Rachael's lingerie spread in FHM magazine. It was all gingham and airbrushing and licking chocolatey spoons. Are you kidding me, hon? Why would you consent to that? You can just see Paula Deen shaking her head in silent admonishment.


3 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

I think she's mostly cute, and I like $40 a Day, but how lonely a job is that? Also, I named my blog after the cupcake tent she built for a block party episode. I also love cupcakes, but this is sort of irrelevant.

Blogger Melissa said...

I like 40$ a Day too but I can never catch it. I just catch endless episodes of Unwrapped and Iron Chef (which I'm not complaining about). You know whose job I want? Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel; she hosts Great Hotels, Girl Meets Hawaii AND Passport to Europe.

Blogger Red said...

I KNOW! I love that show and I'm obSESSED with nice hotels. Hence, one of the reasons I still vacation with the 'rents every July.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer