6.29.2006
Countdown - T-minus 13 days
I'm SO grateful for the upcoming long weekend. I can't wait to sleep in and lounge around and not think about work or real estate anymore. The condo closing is this afternoon, FINALLY. The exact time is still up in the air, which is disconcerting to my brain because I am so organized and process-oriented about things like this. Once we receive word that it's done and that our check is on the way, I'm going to sign the contract for the central air, which will be installed starting July 10. Leave it to us to bring in a contractor the week of my due date. After everything, it doesn't even seem weird. And how awesome would it be if it was done by the time we left the hospital?

Pregnancy complaint #116: I have hardly any clothes. I wear the same black pants week in and out because they match the one pair of black shoes that I can still wear. A couple of months ago I had a decent mix of long- and short-sleeve maternity tops, but now it's too warm for long sleeves. I have a dress and a skirt, but neither go with the aforementioned shoes. I have a couple of weekend options, which I keep repeating. Since I'm not about to buy any more maternity clothes, I'm stuck for the time being. And I'm thinking that nursing will present some fashion challenges too, even if they are as trivial as nursing bra straps + tank top = ugh. I can't wait until I can wear flip-flops every day... and jeans! God, jeans, I miss you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer