6.27.2005
WHAT? YEEEAHH! OKAAYY!
Mere hours after I wrote that superficial diatribe about "WAH I can't find the perfect dress!" I found it, randomly, at Marshalls for $34.99. It's lilac and fits perfectly and I love it. Don't ask how these things happen.

The wedding was fun. My cousin actually had my uncle officiate; he went online and got licensure for one day, one ceremony. The ceremony was short and sweet; we drank bloody marys and vodka pineapples out on the deck during cocktail hour; and we got everybody going "WHAT? YEAH! OKAY!" when they played Lil Jon, who is becoming a theme in our lives this summer. The DJ neglected his duties during dinner, letting his loop of songs repeat, but later on he did play Poison (Bell Biv DeVoe, not Alice Cooper), The Humpty Dance, and Pour Some Sugar on Me.

I'm taking all of next week off but I only need to use 3 PTO days--for whatever reason, we have the 5th as a holiday too. That means this week is going to be excruciatingly slow, but it's a small price to pay.


1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Ahhhh that's awesome... "yeah okay" is the perfect dirty make out song.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer