7.10.2006
And still nothing
I'm at work, actually. No reason not to come in. I can't sit around the house, partly because it's boring and partly because the air conditioning guys are there and god knows I don't want to do anything to slow them down because they are my favorite people in the world. This morning I waited for them to arrive and ended up getting to work late, surprising all my coworkers because the two people I left voice mails for saying, "No I didn't have the baby, just going to be late, pass it on," both happened to be out of town.

But yeah, nothing. Saturday I was really uncomfortable; it was difficult to sit or bend, and I felt a little crampy. I thought, "Hmm, maybe this is something?" and I half expected to wake up in the middle of the night, but it didn't happen. It went away and yesterday I felt fine.

She is squirming and pushing on my ribs right now. Her big head is pressing on my bladder. She makes me walk funny and is responsible for my sausage fingers. She taunts us both with the promise of her cuteness and knows we will still love her no matter how long she makes us wait.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer