7.27.2007
A question about cheese is just a delectable bonus
1. Do you like cheese?
Yes. Cheese is awesome: cheddar, provolone, gorgonzola, jack, mozzarella, fontina, asiago, ricotta, cream, string, extra… it’s all delicious.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No. Even if I wanted to, it seems like a pain in the ass drug. Cooking it up in a nasty spoon, finding a vein to stick, smoking it off a sheet of aluminum foil in your parents’ garage… no thanks.

3. Do you own a gun?
No. I shot a BB gun once.

4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I used to, but I was at the doctor so often during pregnancy that it became no big deal.

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
Ehh, I like them but I don’t love them. I never think about making or buying them for myself. I enjoy them at Fenway. Part of the fun is tracking the guy, waiting for him to come around to your aisle, and getting indignant when he turns and goes another way, or runs out of stock right before your row.

6. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I like O Holy Night. And the entire Kenny Rogers/Dolly Parton Christmas CD.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee. I love orange juice but I never drink it. I also try to limit my coffee consumption because it makes me drink less water.

8. Can you do push ups?
Ha! I can do the cheating kind, on your knees.

9. Is your bathroom clean?
It’s okay. We cleaned it for the party last weekend, but we didn’t get down and scrub. I love when the bathroom is totally clean and fresh.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My engagement ring… and the ruby and diamond ring my parents bought me when I graduated from college, which is now a half size too small.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
The line, “Hey baby, you ever seen an episiotomy scar?” Haha, fuck, did I just write that? It’s staying.

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope.

16. Middle Name?
Anne.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
The songs in Toyota commercials are always so lame. Is it going to rain tomorrow? What shirts do I have to go with my new gray Bermuda shorts?

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Gray Bermuda shorts, black dress trousers, Osh Kosh B’gosh overalls.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water. Caffeine-free Diet Pepsi. Coconut iced coffee with cream and two Splenda.

20. Current worry?
Seriously, do I have anything that will go with those gray shorts? Because they are kickass. I thought I’d hate them, so I didn’t really think it through, but they were cute on. But then it was getting close to Olivia’s dinnertime, so I had to rush out of the mall.

21. Current hate?
Paris Hilton. Lindsay Lohan. Kimberly Stewart.

22. Favorite place to be?
In my car, exploring... loud music, sun shining, iced coffee beside me.

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
I was at Red’s party. Quite drunk. Got denied at the naked hippie party.

24. Where would you like to go?
Anywhere. I really want to go up to a lake.

27. Do you own slippers?
Yes. I bought them for my hospital bag last year. I’m ready for some new ones.

28. What are you wearing?
Pink pajama bottoms, a black tank top and glasses.

29. Do you burn or tan?
I used to get amazing tans… these days I seem to burn though.

30. Favorite color?
I’m way too indecisive to have one favorite. Green is nice.

31. Would you be a pirate?
No. When it comes to livelihood, I’d be way too strait-laced for that crazy lifestyle. I’d probably be a weaver or a blacksmith or something.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Eh. In the shower I make shit up.

35. What's in your pocket right now?
No pockets.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Olivia wobbling around the living room like a drunk.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Word - Strawberry Shortcake.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
The tennis heel injury.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
We’re all loud, which I love.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Kevin.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Sometimes I notice George Clooney parked outside my house. When I open my door to get the mail, he takes off.

45. What is your favorite book?
This one I am decisive about: She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Peanut butter M&Ms. Or a bag of mixed Jelly Belly jelly beans, selected by me so I don’t have to worry that the orange one is cantaloupe (eww) instead of tangerine (yum).

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
"The Luckiest" by Ben Folds. "I Was Made for Dancing" by Leif Garrett.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Rilo Kiley’s "Hail to Whatever You Found in the Sunlight that Surrounds You."

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Uh. She’s crying. It’s early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer