2.22.2005
IQ test
I took a free Psychology Today IQ test online. My score was 129. Not bad, although my Mensa application won't be arriving in the mail anytime soon.

I haven't posted in forever! We were incredibly busy with houseguests last week: Joe's friend Jack, who stayed with us all week for the LinuxWorld conference, my father-in-law, and Hunter the cat. Things went well with all, except for when Hunter puked on the carpet yesterday morning. He ate a stray pretzel nugget that was on the floor, which are evidently bad for kitties.

Joe turned 30 yesterday. It's so weird that he is officially out of his twenties, and weirder still that my friends and I are all headed there too. With a couple of exceptions, we are all 27 or 28, and officially too old to pull stupid crap. People are getting married, or choosing not to marry, talking about kids, or deciding not to have them. I guess this is what happens, you know? We still get together and rag on each other and act silly, but we're also becoming smarter, more considerate, more responsible, more respectful of our families, better at being friends, and ultimately, I think, better people.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer