2.09.2005
Tease
It's been really spring-like lately... fucking awesome. Last Saturday Judy and I went to the gym and it was not quite 50 degrees but to us it felt like 70. We got iced coffees and opened the sunroof and felt great. But just as some of the snow was finally melting, we're supposed to get another foot. Sucks, sucks, sucks.

We're headed into a busy couple of weeks... on Sunday Joe's friend Jack is coming to stay with us for a week while he attends a technology conference downtown. Then next weekend Joe's dad comes to visit for Joe's 30th birthday. The week after that we leave for Aruba! Holy shit. I can't wait.

In other news, I lost another pound, for a total of 12. Not bad for 7 weeks. That's a little more than 1.7 per week. And I definitely think I'm building muscle, so going forward I may feel more dramatic differences in my clothes and appearance than I see on the scale. That would be sweet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer