1.31.2005
Fucking technology
So last night we spent two hours compiling a mix for me to take to the gym. I wanted pounding songs that will make my ass work harder than it wants to, with slightly more mellow songs layered in, and I think we achieved it. At 11:30 Joe burned it and we tried it out in both his discman and mine, but all they did was make sputtery noises and say "no disc" even though it worked fine in the computer, in the car this morning, and on my computer right now. Maybe it's getting time for me to join the mp3 era.

If I have time today, I might try burning it again at work. Either way, here's what's on it:

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
U2 - Vertigo
Pearl Jam - Save You
The Strokes - Reptilia
Guster - Red Oyster Cult
Nirvana - Breed
Sublime - Same in the End
Green Day - Holiday
Letters to Cleo - Pizza Cutter
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
New Order - True Faith
The Stills - Still in Love
The Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter
Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus
Dropkick Murphys - The Gauntlet
Bad Religion - Generator
Bruce Springsteen - Further On (Up the Road)
Eddie Vedder & Zeke - I Believe in Miracles


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer