3.18.2005
Happy Friday
7 iTunes now! I learned that I can tip the bottle and know in advance if it's a winner. Yes, it takes away the spontanaiety, and it makes me look a little weird in the cafeteria, but I'm beating the man and I like that. This is the greatest contest because I'd buy all these Diet Pepsis anyway. I wonder if there is something in the rules, all that fine frint on the back of the label, that says they can cart you away in the paddywagon for peeking?

Only a couple weeks left until Sox opening day. Doug Mirabelli has been in the Metro a couple times this week because I guess he's going to be in the Red Sox episode of Queer Eye. That will be awesome; can't wait until it airs. Joe said something in one of the articles indicated that he is religious. He's Italian, so is he Catholic? I don't know a lot of Catholics who are feeling too good about the state of things these days. Maybe he's Buddhist; maybe he meditates while he's sitting on the cooler in the dugout every four out of five games.

Speaking of religion, this is probably very retarded but I was touched by a moment on the newest Real World/Road Rules challenge. Country boy Jon Brennan went into the Inferno in place of the Miz because he wanted to do as Jesus would and sacrifice himself for the good of the team. He lost to adorable Dan from Miami and Julie the Mormon cried because the symbolism of his gesture went right over the heads of the others, who are a bunch of blaspheming, fornicating, disgraceful sinners. Except for Dan, who is fabulous. I wish Jon had stuck around because I like him; he seems like a sweet guy and isn't all pushy with his beliefs like New Orleans Matt. I'm glad Coral isn't on this season; I actually admire her quite a bit but every season is the same when she's there: "Coral's controlling, Coral's manipulative, Coral hurt my feelings." No, Coral is smart; she fucked with your head and it worked and she made it to the end and not you!

Last night my dress for Andrea's wedding finally came from Nordstrom; it took forever. A little long, but very cute. Black & white polka dot print with a yellow ribbon that ties around the empire waist and a bit of yellow trim. I'm really starting to see a difference in the shape of my body since I began working out in earnest, a perceptible narrowing, firming, and straightening that I feel regardless of what the scale says. That's the ultimate idea, I suppose, so yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer