2.06.2007
Snapshot: now
Olivia cut her first two teeth.
She’s moving into 6-9 month clothes and likes every food she’s tried, including prunes.
She sits up on her own now.
I listen to the second Rilo Kiley album, The Execution of All Things, every day to and from work.
I’m completely obsessed with Paint’s Peeling, So Long and Hail to Whatever You Found in the Sunlight that Surrounds You.
My grandfather passed away after a decade-long battle with Alzheimer’s.
It was sad but he’s finally liberated.
I’ve been trying to find curtains for my living room.
I returned a set of ivory panels, am about to return a set of gold striped panels, and am now seeking some nice gold sheers.
Joe spends every weekend scraping down wallpaper borders left by the former owner.
I drank a lot of beer with the girls on Saturday.
And got to swoon over a cute bartender, who sang along with Carry On My Wayward Son and The Joker.
And I saw pictures of some random guy’s penis.
It looked like every other penis I’ve seen.
On Thursday I have a service appointment for the car, a dentist appointment for myself, and a pediatrician appointment for Olivia.
I’m ready for spring.
This below zero wind chill shit has got to go.
I mourn my gray Old Navy cowl-neck sweater that got snagged beyond saving in the wash.
Tomorrow my boss is taking us out for an appreciation lunch.
I'm ready to get out of here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer