12.07.2006
BFF
Another communique, this time from a lovely young woman of apparent Italian descent who is seeking the comfort of friendship in an unfamiliar land:

Hello my dear friend. I was lookinga through the web few weeks ago anda founda your profile. Now I decided to webmail you to geta to know ayou better. I am coming to yaour couantry in few weeks and thoughta may bbe we caan meet each other. I am pretty looking girl. I am 25. Do not reply to this address directly. Email me back at qgfyy @ newhomefast . info
Isn't that nice? I can already picture it: the two of us becoming fast friends, walking the Freedom Trail, shopping on Newbury Street, stopping for gelato in the North End, giggling over boys and shoes, and thinking up ways to scam people out of their life's savings.


1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

That's beautiful.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer