11.01.2006
Survey-larity
What brand of shirt are you wearing?
INC, a Macy’s brand.

Would you kiss any of your friends?
Yes, and have… with permission, of course.

How many kids do you want to have?
Two. As someone once pointed out, nobody ever wins a free trip for five.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes. And I see them practically every day now, which is a major change from our former maybe-once-a-month pattern.

What did you do for your last birthday?
I went to the OB/GYN and heard Olivia’s heartbeat for the first time.

What time did you wake up today?
5:15 a.m.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Being roused from a light sleep by Olivia fussing in her crib.

Name something you can’t wait to do?
I can’t wait to kick carbs again and hit that zone where all cravings disappear.

Last time you fell asleep next to someone?
Last night.

What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
I’d like more time and money to travel.

What was the last thing you ate?
A salad: cucumber, cherry tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, chicken, green olives and sunflower seeds over iceberg lettuce. Our cafeteria has a horrible dressing selection and I’m tempted to bring in my own Ken’s Italian with Aged Romano.

What's your favorite month?
It’s a toss-up between July and October.

Least favorite month?
March, hands down. I go insane in March because of this: we’ll have a sunny day in the 50s and then a blizzard that night. The snow will start to melt the next day and the roads will get that death glare and I’ll have to put on my windshield wipers 800 times and then I’ll run out of wiper fluid and the dirty streaks will dry and completely obscure my vision. I’ll swing by the carwash because my vehicle is crusted over like a salt cod and it’ll be beautiful the next morning but then, during work, a front will come through that dumps freezing rain with six inches of snow on top and it will take 45 minutes standing in the parking lot in the dark to chisel off the ice. And then the next day it’ll be 60. March is nothing but a cocktease.

What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
Hmm. I wore Joe’s Dropkick Murphys sweatshirt once when I was cold, but that was a while ago.

Who's getting on your nerves right now?
Nobody. Why hate?

Would you help your best friend in a fight if he/she was losing?
Definitely. That’s something I hope I never have to do, not for altruistic reasons but because I’d like to think my friends could kick anyone’s ass.

Coke or Pepsi?
Regular Coke, but Diet Pepsi

How often do you see your crush?
Please, you should see the people I’m surrounded by every day. Enough middle-aged paunches and wrinkle-free Dockers to sink a ship.

Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
Joe, Olivia, mom, dad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer