8.10.2007
Surveylicious
How do you like your grilled cheese?
I’m a grilled cheese equal opportunist. I love a gorgeous grilled challah with a four-cheese blend, but Friendly’s white bread and fake orange cheddar version is A-OK too.

Where was your last vacation?
My last real, week-long vacation was Aruba in 2005.

Who are your godparents?
Aunt Julie and Uncle Johnny

How long has it been since bought a new tooth brush?
I use an electric toothbrush. I put a new head on it maybe 3 months ago.

Where are you at noon everyday?
Monday through Friday I’m at work

How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
A few, in four different states: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and New Jersey. But they were all a long time ago.

Do tarot cards tell the truth?
Blah, who knows?

What was your favorite movie in Junior High?
Let’s see, I was how old in junior high? Like 12, 13… and that was New Kids mania time, so my favorite movie was probably….. Pretty Woman?

What is the last thing you said out loud?
Good morning, John.

What do you think of the iPhone?
I WANT IT

What is the weirdest thing in your bedroom?
Ahh, probably the pygmies who play Dungeons & Dragons under my bed. Those guys are weird.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
At Macy’s. This used to be my favorite shirt; in fact, I wore it on my first day here. Don’t ask me why I remember that.

Do you use a plan book?
I’m not a teacher.

At what age do you plan on having kids?
Oh, how about 28.

When was the last time you swam?
Last Saturday

What do you order at Subway?
I hate Subway. You hearing this, Jared?

Do you keep your closets organized?
Somewhat, but they always get messed up and I keep adding more stuff.

How do you make headaches go away?
Sleep.

Have you owned a betta before?
A what? I owned a Jetta for a while.

If you moved out of state, what state would you move to?
Washington state or Oregon.

How old is your best friend?
32

Did you attend preschool?
No

What do your shower curtains look like?
The upstairs one is off-white, crinkly, and sheer, with two horizontal panels of embroidered flowers. The downstairs one is striped: aqua, green, yellow, and coral.

Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
No

How do you make eggs?
Scrambled with cheese. I love omelets when I’m out, and of course eggs Benny.

Where do you wash your clothes?
Downstairs.

Which parent do you look most like?
Both, but I seem to have gotten more from my dad’s side.

Who are the neighbors who live to the right of you?
There’s a young married couple, I forget their names, but they are nice and the woman has red hair. There’s also the awesome guy who plows our driveway in the winter.

What are your thoughts on Tom Cruise?
He’s a freak. His teeth are off-center. I haven’t cared about anything he was in since A Few Good Men.

What is the next vehicle you wish to buy?
Maybe an SUV. Not a huge one, a normal sized one.

Do you pay bills online or by mail?
Joe’s the finance manager in our marriage. But I would pay as many as possible online.

What would be the best gift someone could get you right now?
An all-expenses paid trip to somewhere awesome.

What is something stressful you will deal with next week?
Getting a handle on my new job.

What is something in your home that you collect?
Only my random assemblage of matchbooks.

How far north have you been?
From the map, it looks like Edinburgh, Scotland is the most north I’ve ever been. The most north I’ve been in North America is Prince Edward Island.

Where did you last get gas?
At an Exxon near work, this morning. $39.90.

How do you take your coffee?
Lots of cream and one Splenda. Two Splenda in my iced coffee.

What is the oldest thing in your fridge?
Some unfortunate thing way in back, I’m sure.

On your keyboard what key is wearing out from pressing it so much?
Probably Backspace.

Where do you put your keys when you come home?
On the counter.

Where do you go for Thanksgiving?
My parents' house.

How old will you be in 2010?
I’ll be 32 for most of the year, but I’ll turn 33 on December 27.

What actor/actress would play you in a movie?
This is a tough one. Crash is right, Aida Turturro is too old. I was looking for someone loud and busty. Or I could pick someone hot and badass, like Jessica Alba. But in reality, I don't know, Sandra Bullock? She's old too. This is hard.

How much cash is in your wallet?
Like $16

Would you have a one night stand with your favorite movie star?
Of course, it’s an inalienable right. My pursuit of happiness includes a night with Christian Bale.

What color is your house?
Taupe, specifically Benjamin Moore Briarwood.

If you were starving to death would you eat a pet?
I don’t have any pets, but if I were starving to death, I’m sure I’d wish I had a pet chicken, or a pet pepperoni pizza.

Ever been to Alabama?
Nope, not yet.

What kind of accent do you have?
Not much of one… general northeastern U.S., not too Boston-y.

What kind of alcoholic drink could you come up with in your fridge right now?
There’s some white wine, a few Corona, a few Coors, one Wachusett blueberry, and some blue pineapple colada wine coolers that somebody brought to Olivia’s birthday.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are way too young to be played by Aida Turturro and did you really just use the word taupe?

Blogger Joe said...

If I was starving to death, and I had to eat a pet, I'd want a pet chicken fried rice with no vegetables and no eggs. Or a pet spare rib. Or at least a pet chipwich.

Blogger Red said...

I'd want a pet Cheesecake Factory.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer