12.22.2007
2007 a.k.a. a year when i guess some stuff happened, but i can't remember any of it
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Tried eel.

2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions?
I didn’t set any. So yeah, I kicked ass.

3. What countries did you visit?
Canada, woo.

4. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Motivation. More time.

5. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Olivia’s first birthday, when the Sox won the series again.

6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I got a pretty sweet promotion.

7. What was your biggest failure?
I let some ugly emotions rule me for a little while. Not a good feeling.

8. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope.

9. What was the best thing you bought?
A 30 gig iPod. Which I never would have had I known I’d be getting two 80 gig ones free from work.

10. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My friend Kasey, for accepting a risky and intimidating work assignment in Moscow.

11. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Assholes on the road. Just like all the time.

12. Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage, Zappos.

13. What song will always remind you of 2007?
"Moneymaker” by Rilo Kiley.

14. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder? Happier
b) Thinner or fatter? Same
c) Richer or poorer? Richer

15. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercise.

16. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stressing out.

17. How did you spend Christmas?
I’ll be in my pajamas. Oh, and with my family.

18. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I fall in random, short-lived love a lot.

19. How many one-night stands?
So many its ridiculous.

20. What was your favorite TV program?
Rock of Love.

21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nah, why hate?

22. What was the best book you read?
That giant Nirvana book.

23. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Not really anything. I can’t even make anything up. The Into the Wild soundtrack was amazing though.

24. What did you want and get?
A new car.

25. What did you want and not get?
Sack o’ cash.

26. What was your favorite film of this year?
Superbad.

27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I’ll be 30! I’m going to dinner with my people and plan to get really fucking trashed.

28. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More drinking, less drama.

29. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
I wore clothes. I am still a fan of the pointy power boot.

30. What kept you sane?
My friends. You guys rawk.

31. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
This is such a nothing question. I like the same ones, Christian Bale, Eddie Vedder, John Krasinski and George Clooney. And since I didn’t date any of them, thus finding out that they’re not as cool or beautiful as I once thought, I still like them.

32. What political issue stirred you the most?
The war, illegal immigration, the burgeoning presidential race.

33. Who did you miss?
Amanda; we only saw each other for one day. I owe you a visit in 08.

34. Who is the best new person you met?
Did I meet anyone new? I like new people. If you’re new and I met you, you’re the best new person I met.

35. Tell us some valuable life lessons you learned in 2007.
Even if you have a baby, you should still go out and get drunk sometimes. ESPECIALLY if.

36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Long nights allow
Me to feel i'm falling
I am falling
Safely to the ground
-Long Nights, Eddie Vedder, Into the Wild


1 Comments:

Blogger Lola said...

Come on, Canada was fun!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer