8.19.2007
Survey fix... ahh
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Credit cards. Clothes and shoes and bags and haircuts and pedicures should be free.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Well, considering my feelings on romance, it was probably forever ago. The fancy brunch we went to at the Lakehouse in Hew Hampshire was pretty sexy, in a bedhead and raw bar kind of way.

3. Do you regret losing your virginity to whom you lost it?
No. It was kind of the best way. I wouldn’t want it to be all puppy love and nervousness and weeping with joy and relief afterwards.

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I would have waited to buy my car until it had the MP3 jack.

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Landry. I remember almost nothing about first grade, except that velour was in.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Relaxing poolside.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Teacher, writer, artist. My sister wanted to be a school bus driver for a while.

8. How many colleges did you attend?
One. By sophomore year I wanted to transfer to BC, but my parents talked me out of it and sent me abroad instead.

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was in my pajama drawer.

10. GAS PRICES?
They’re actually not horrible right now. I used to seethe when it hit $40.00. Now I can fill up for $38.50.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would it be?
Joe and I would move to Seattle or Portland. This would be in a non-children-having parallel universe.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It didn’t; today’s Sunday.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Oh well, guess I won’t find out how the Bourne Identity ends.

14. Favorite style of underwear?
The tag says Hipsters, which I guess means they like to hang out in Williamsburg, smoke American Spirits, talk about their screenplay, and wear nerd glasses and corduroy.

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Laundry. Fucking laundry!

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Well, I didn’t when I was unemployed, so probably not, but I’d like to think that if I came from wealth and really didn’t need to work, I’d pick up all sorts of eccentric hobbies, and volunteering would probably be one of them.

18. Get up early or sleep in?
I love getting up early. I also love sleeping, so that sort of presents a conflict, but in general, I’ll pick getting up.

19. What is your favorite cartoon character(s)?
Randy from South Park. Oh I’m sorry, I thought this was America!

20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl or guy?
Sit primly at opposite ends of the divan, talking about how we’d like to take things slow. The fuck?

21. Have you found real love yet?
Yes.

22. When did you first start feeling old?
Yeah, it was probably when younger people started showing up at work. We have summer interns who are TWENTY.

23. Favorite 80's movie?
Either Fast Times at Ridgemont High or Back to the Future.

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
I like turkey and ham. Mmm, monte cristo.

25. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club?
I’ve only been to Sam’s once. A friend of mine in college worked there. He used to buy us big boxes of Swedish Fish.

26. Beach or lake?
Both.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, but the pressure shouldn’t be so high to hurry up and do it.

29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Bad TV and snacks.

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Nah, I’ll tell you if I like something even if it’s lame. Blown Away with the Coreys and Nicole Eggert? There’s a hot sex scene in that.

31. What's your drink?
Usually vodka mixers. Or beer. I’m not a wine lover. I like it, but only one or two glasses.

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Whatever.

33. Cops or Robbers?
Robbers.

34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Charleen W. I’m curious what became of her. Did she even make it to high school with us?

35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Probably FNX… 101.7

37. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
Simpsons. Cosby was kind of annoying.

38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I‘m cool with my mistakes. They don’t need to be taken back.

39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Heh. Yeah?

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Ed Vedder.

43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope.

44. Last book you read for real?
Harry Potter.

45. Do you have a teddy bear?
I have one Amanda gave me for my birthday a million years ago, called Muffin. And Olivia has a few.

46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I dunno, someone’s house probably. With my finger.

47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Wine country.

48. Do you go to church?
No.

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Hmm, neither.

50. Just how OLD are you?
29


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer