9.25.2007
40 burning questions
1. Did you cry today?
No.

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I was checking my email, having gotten to work later than usual due to traffic. At 8:28 a.m. I finally opened my calendar and had a huge “oh SHIT” moment; in 2 minutes I was due a meeting at a facility 10 minutes away. I grabbed my stuff and took off. And I still wasn’t the last to arrive, so whew.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Working.

4. What did you do in 1992?
I was a freshman in high school. Those legging tights with the lace around the ankle were hot. I was all rah-rah when our soccer team made it to the state finals. I was just about to discover grunge.

5. What song do you love right now?
All the songs on Rilo Kiley’s new album.

6. Three words to explain why you last threw up.
Work cafeteria shrimp.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Depends. I use a forgiving pink one to brushing out my nasty snarls in the morning, a wooden one to dry my bangs, and a purple one to style after blow-drying.

8. What was the last thing you bought?
A banana.

9. Where do you keep your money?
In a checking account, a savings account, and some CDs.

10. What was the weather like today?
It’s unseasonably warm. Feels like August.

11. What's the best part about winter?
Scarves and Starbucks holiday lattes. That’s about it, though.

12. When is your birthday?
December 27.

13. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes.

14. What were you doing last night?
Picking up Ziploc sandwich bags that Olivia scattered all over the floor like a freaking flower girl, cooking spaghetti, watching the awesome season premiere of How I Met Your Mother, folding laundry.

15. Do you sing?
In the car, yes.

16. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
No.

17. Do you know anyone named Daisy?
No. It’s a good name for a yellow lab puppy though.

18. Do you make up your own words?
Not as well as Don Vito.

19. Are you ticklish?
Yes.

20. Would you say you're feisty?
When provoked.

21. Favorite animal?
Other people’s dogs.

22. Name someone whose name starts with the letter "B"?
Ben Affleck.

23. Who's the last person to call you?
A work person.

24. At what age do you want to have kids?
Der. How about 28?

25. What is your favorite candy?
Peanut butter M&Ms.

26. What is the next concert you're going to?
Henry Rollins spoken word.

27. Where did you go today?
Work, over to other work building, back to work.

28. What is something you say a lot?
UN-believable.

29. You're at a friend's house in the bathroom and realize there is no toilet paper. Do you ask them or look yourself?
I’d look. Or use Kleenex.

30. Do you have to work tomorrow?
Yes.

31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
Either Joe or Olivia.

32. Soup...out of a can, packet, or homemade?
Homemade is pretty much out of the question. Restaurant-made is preferred. Box soup (Lipton’s chicken noodle in the packet) is good in a pinch on a cold night.

33. Do you have a nickname?
Not really. I’ve been called various derivations of my various names, but nothing that sticks for life, like Murph or Sully.

34. Are you a heavy sleeper?
I’m a decent sleeper. I wake up during the night but not for any good reason.

35. What are you listening to?
Pandora radio.

36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
I haven’t seen any in the past two weeks… Superbad was the last great movie I saw.

37. When was the last time you did the dishes?
I haven’t full-on done dishes since we lived in Somerville. Love you, dishwasher.

38. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Joan, on Little People, Big World: “I couldn’t be married to the husband. He doesn’t work; he’s always out building pirate ships and pumpkin catapults. I’d be smacking his ass all over the pumpkin field. GET A JOB!”

39. What's your favorite quote?
“You might as well do something while you’re doing nothing."

40. Guiltiest pleasure?
Rock of Love. Who’s it going to be, Heather or Jess???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer